For the past two months, I have been living without running water in my house the majority of the time. But this week my prayers were answered because I was given the option to move to another flat on the compound that has running water!!! So I said Yes, I would love to move! On Thursday, with lots of help, I moved and it already feels like home! The apt is about the same size, except the kitchen in the new apt is much larger! I also have a garden in my backyard! Pictures to come soon..
I feel very blessed to know that people here are looking out for me and doing their best to make my time here as best as possible. Every time I turn on the tap in the kitchen or in bathroom I am reminded how blessed I am to have it. I appreciate water so much more then I used to and I am very thankful for it!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment